5-6 Days Jungle Safari Camps at Karnataka
Dandeli Jungle safari Camp
15 May to 20 May 2020 (5 nights /6 days)
Activities:- Jungle Safari, Jungle Trekking, Night Trail, Bird Trail, Rappelling, Kayaking, Zipline, Jacuzzi Bath, Boating.
Site Seeing:- Visit to Crocodile Park, Honey Park , Eco Park, Synthery Rock, Supa Dam
Day to Day Schedule :-
Day 1:- Departure from Nashik
Day 2 :- Arrival at Londa JN. & Departure to Dandeli Camp Site. Refreshment and Moving to Synthry Rock
Day 3:- Jungle Safari and by afternoon Visit to Crocodile Park & Eco Park
Day 4:- Jungle trek And after breakfast moving to Adventure Activities.
Day 5:- Bird Trail, after Breakfast visit to Honey Park and Supa Dam. After lunch moving to londa Jn.
Day 6:- Arival at the LTT and Departure to Nashik
Safari Fees:- Rs. 13200/- ( Including 18% GST)
Seat confirmation Amount Rs. 3000 /- (Non Refundable)
Fees by Cash, DD in favour of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation, Nashik.
Fees will cover
- Accommodation in Dandeli
- Nutritious Vegetarian Food (Dandeli to Dandeli )
- Guide Charges, Equipments & Training.
- Transportation from Nashik to Nashik. ( Nashik to Mumbai & Return by Bus / Car/ Local Train – Non AC, Mumbai to Londha Jn. & Return by Train Reservation – III AC, Londha to Dandeli & Return by bus / Car – Non AC )
- Note – Food expenses during travel will be borne by the participant.
Rules & Regulation :
- Do not leave the camp site without permission of group leader or Camp leader.
- Do not keep any weapons with you.
- Do not drink water / eat food items from unauthorized sources.
- While trekking do not enter into any personal property or damage any personal property.
- Do not use abusive or vulgar language with other participants and staff.
Note:- Course (programme), routes & schedule are subjected to change without prior notice.
EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING REQUIRED:-
- Clothing for Activities - Track suit, T-Shirt (Please note that Shorts, Sleeveless apparels are not allowed for your safety )
- Clothing’s to change at night, Undergarments, Towel, and Napkin, 1 Party dress.
- Sports or Hunter Shoes (One pair), Socks 2 Pair and Slipper.
- Small Sack, Water bottle / Bag (1 to 2 Lt.), Torch, Pen, and Notebook, 1 Spoon (Stainless steel)
- Toothpaste, Brush, Comb, Mirror, other daily requisites.
- Odomos and Medicines as per personal requirement. (if any)
- 3/4 Bermuda for water sports & One bed Sheet
- Original I D Card
- Camera, Binocular (On own risk)