Bhonsala Adventure Foundation was established on 28 th January 1994 at Nashik by the Central Hindu Military Education Society to inculcate the spirit of adventure in the youth of the country. It is a premier Adventure training institute of Maharashtra. More and More youngsters are getting involved in this institute on a broad scale. The foundation conducts multifarious adventure activities of varying duration throughout the year. Current year is our 25 th year in this field. We have trained more than 21000 students & 1700 corporate trainees.
Major General Anant V. Natu PVSM, MVC (Retd) was initially the chief advisor and promoter of the foundation. Brigadier A. M. Warty, VSM (Retd.) was the first chairman of the foundation. Renowned Everest Climber Mr. Rushikesh Yadav is also a part of our team and is a member of the working committee of C.H.M.E. Society. First ever person civilian climbers from Maharashtra leading the team, he is associated with B.A.F. He is awarded Govt. of Maharashtra “Shiv Chatrapati Award” in 1998. He is also member of Fort Conservation Committee and Adventure Sport Committee of Govt. of Maharashtra. He guides us in all our endeavors. Rushikesh Yadav is the chairman and Mr. Nitinji Garge is the Secretary of the Bhonsala Adventure Foundation. The foundation boasts of modern equipments required for carrying out adventure courses and has also planned to procure more advanced equipments for aero sports and water sports. The foundation also has also procured sports equipments from Indian Army's Adventure sport organization.
The hall mark our foundation is our skilled and trained instructors. The instructors have obtained training from renowned institutions as follows
- Nehru Institute of mountaineering, Uttaranchal
- Himalaya Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling
- Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering, J & K
- National Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, Arunachal Pradesh
Our AimTo inculcate the spirit of leadership and adventure in youth through various out bound adventure activities.
- To Promote and popularize outdoor adventure activities.
- To develop basic character qualities and personality.
- To introduce youth to the flora and fauna of our region.
- To undertake activities for preservation of environmental balance.
- To create a scientific approach towards adventure activities.
- To interact with likeminded institution / clubs / individuals.
Bhonsala Adventure Foundation trained more than 21000 students and over 1700 corporate trainees. Currently we propose to conduct the following courses on your camp site
- School & College Adventure Camps
- One Day Adventure Activities
- Disaster Management
Different Adventure Sports Activities that we conduct are
- Mountain Sports
- Water Sports
- Aero Sports
- Management Games
- Rock Climbing
- Valley Crossing
- Map Reading
- Basic Knots
- Burma Bridge
- Low Rope Activities
- High Rope Activities
- Climbing of Artificial climbing wall
|Shri. Rushikesh Yadav||Chairman|
|Shri. Nitinji Garge||Secretary|
|Shri. Prashant Naik||Member|
|Shri. Hemant Deshpande||Member|
|Shri. Sushant Karandikar||Member|
|Shri. Shital Deshpande||Member|
|Shri. Ganesh Kulkarni||Staff Representative|
|Shri. Santosh Vable||Staff Representative|