SUMMER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS (7 days)
|COURSE No. 118 Boys||12 Apr – 18 Apr, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 119 Girls||19 Apr – 25 Apr, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 120 Boys||27 Apr – 03 May, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 121 Girls||04 May – 10 May, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 122 Boys||12 May – 18 May, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 123 Girls||19 May – 25 May, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 124 Boys||27 May – 02 June, 2017||6100/-||50||12 to 20 years|
JUNGLE SAFARI IN DANDELI, KARNATAKA (5 days)
|COURSE No. 01 (Girls & Boys)||25th May – 29th May, 2017||9100/-||30||12 years & Above|
BASIC ROCK CLIMBING COURSE (5 days)
|COURSE No. 02 (Boys)||15th May – 19th May, 2017||5100/-||30||14 to 30 years|
|COURSE No. 03 (Girls)||20th May – 24th May, 2017||5100/-||30||14 to 30 years|
HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION IN MANALI (10/11 days)
|COURSE No. 09 Mt. Patalsu Peak||05 May – 15 May, 2017||18600/-||30||12 years & Above|
|COURSE No. 10 Beas Kund||27 May – 05 June, 2017||17600/-||30||12 years & Above|
Modular Camps will be Organised as per requirement.
Corporate out bound training programme as per corporate requirement.
MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS ACTIVITIES:
Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Jummaring, Trekking, Water Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Rifle Shooting, Basic knots, Burma Bridge, Zip Line & More Games.
Fees:- By Cash / DD in favor of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation, Nashik.
Bank Details for Making Payment Through NEFT / Internet Banking.
NAME OF THE BANK – BANK OF BARODA
BRANCH NAME – GANGAPUR ROAD, NASHIK
IFSC – BARB0GANNAS (Fifth character is Zero)
MICR CODE – 422012008
ACCOUNT NO – 27850100002511
ACCOUNT NAME – BHONSALA ADVENTURE FOUNDATION
Please attach Xerox copy of RTGS / NEFT Counter slip with Application Form
- Fees will cover Accommodation, Nutritious Vegetarian Food, Guide charges, Equipments, Training & Transportation from Nashik to Nashik.
- Fitness certificate of the candidate from Family physician(M.B.B.S) is essential for admission.
- Participants are bound to follow the rules & regulation of the Bhonsala Adventure Foundation.
ALLOTMENT OF VACANCIES :-
Seats are allotted on First Come First Serve basis.
Extensive & Painstaking preparation have gone the planning of the camp / course to ensure participant's safety. However Bhonsala adventure foundation cannot be held responsible for any accident, Illness and other such untoward Incidences.
RULES OF CANCELLATION :-
Before 30 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 75% of the Fees will be Refunded and before 15 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 50% of the Fees will be Refunded. Once participated in the camp, camp fee will not be refunded or transferred.
TRANSFER OF SEAT:-
Request of transfer of seat on compassionate ground may be considered only once. Further transfer or refund of course fee will not be permitted thereafter.
Participants, who successfully completed the camp / course and abide by the discipline of the programme, will be awarded certificate.
RULES & REGULATION :-
- Do not leave the camp site without permission of Instructor or Camp Incharge.
- Do not keep any weapons with you.
- Do not drink water / Eat food items from unauthorized sources.
- Do not use abusive or vulgar language with other participants and staff.
- Participants breaking above rules will be debated form the camp.
Course (programme ) & scheduled are subjected to change without prior notice
Bring the Following article:-
A) MULTI ADVENTURE CAMP
1) Clothing (Suitable for adventure activities)
2) Clothing’s to change at night, Undergarments, Towel, and Napkin.
3) Sports or Hunter Shoes (One pair), Socks 2 Pair and Sleeper.
4) Water bottle / Bag (1 to 2 Lt.), Torch, Pen, and Notebook.
5) Woolen monkey cap (Winter)1 Spoon (Plastic or Stainless steel)
6) Toothpaste, Brush, Comb, Mirror, other daily requisites.
7) Medicines as per personal requirement. (if any)
8) 3/4 Bermuda or proper clothes for water sports.
9) One bed Sheet, Chaddar, Pillow.
B) HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION
*Rucksack, *Cotton or Nylon Thermal Inner, *Trek pant & Shorts , *T-Shirts, *Full Pant, *Party Dress *Woolen Pullover Full Sleeves, *Raincoat, *Slippers, *Adequate undergarment, *Towel, *Socks, *Woolen monkey cap, *Bed sheet , *Torch with extra 2 Batteries, *Sunglasses, *Cold cream, *Sunscreen lotion, *Trekking / Sports Shoes, *Water Bottle, *Toilet Paper, *Personal Medicine, *Plastic bag to contain all the above plus a few spare one, *Note boo& Pen.