WINTER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS (7 days)
|COURSE No. 21 Diwali (Girls & Boys)||22 Oct – 28 Oct, 2017||7600/-||40||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 22 Christmas (Girls & Boys)||25 Dec – 31 Dec, 2017||7600/-||40||12 to 20 years|
FAMILY WINTER ADVENTURE CAMPS (2 days)
|COURSE No. 01 Two Days (Family special)||02 Nov – 03 Nov, 2017||2300/-||40||12 to 50 years|
|COURSE No. 02 Two Days (Family special)||01 Dec – 02 Dec, 2017||2300/-||40||12 to 50 years|
|COURSE No. 03 Two Days (Family special)||26 Dec – 27 Dec, 2017||2300/-||40||12 to 50 years|
DANDELI JUNGLE SAFARI, KARNATAK (6 days)
|COURSE No. 02 (Girls & Boys)||22 Oct – 27 Oct, 2017||10,600/-||30||12 years & Above|
BASIC ROCK CLIMBING COURSE (5 days)
|COURSE No. 02 (Girls & Boys)||26 Dec – 30 Dec, 2017||5100/-||30||14 to 30 years|
SUMMER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS (7 days)
|COURSE No. 125 Boys||12 Apr – 18 Apr, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 126 Girls||19 Apr – 25 Apr, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 127 Boys||27 Apr – 03 May, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 128 Girls||04 May – 10 May, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 129 Boys||12 May – 18 May, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 130 Girls||19 May – 25 May, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 131 Boys||27 May – 02 June, 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION IN MANALI (10/11 days)
|COURSE No. 11 Mt. Patalsu Peak||05 May – 15 May, 2018||19600/-||30||12 years & Above|
SUMMER / WINTER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS ACTIVITIES:
Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Jummaring, Trekking, Water Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Rifle Shooting, Basic knots, Burma Bridge, Zip Line & More Games.
FAMILY WINTER CAMPS ACTIVITIES:
Trekking, Rappelling, River crossing, Rafting, Kayaking
JUNGLE SAFARI CAMP ACTIVITIES:
Jungle Safari, Jungle Trekking, Night Trail, Bird Trail, Rappelling, Kayking, zipline, Jacuzzi Bath, Boating, Management Games, Camp Fire
Site Seeing: Visit to satodi Waterfall, Visit to crocodile Park, Visit To Supa dam, visit to synthery Rock
Modular Camps will be Organised as per requirement.
Corporate out bound training programme as per corporate requirement.
By Cash / DD in favor of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation, Nashik.
Bank Details for Making Payment Through NEFT / Internet Banking.
NAME OF THE BANK – BANK OF BARODA
BRANCH NAME – GANGAPUR ROAD, NASHIK
IFSC – BARB0GANNAS (Fifth character is Zero)
MICR CODE – 422012008
ACCOUNT NO – 27850100002511
ACCOUNT NAME – BHONSALA ADVENTURE FOUNDATION
Please attach Xerox copy of RTGS / NEFT Counter slip with Application Form
• Fees will cover Accommodation, Nutritious Vegetarian Food, Guide charges, Equipments, Training & Transportation from Nashik to Nashik.
• Fitness certificate of the candidate from Family physician (M.B.B.S) is essential for admission.
• Participants are bound to follow the rules & regulation of the Bhonsala Adventure Foundation.
ALLOTMENT OF VACANCIES:-
Seats are allotted on First Come First Serve basis.
Extensive & Painstaking preparation has gone the planning of the camp / course to ensure participant's safety. However Bhonsala adventure foundation cannot be held responsible for any accident, Illness and other such untoward Incidences.
RULES OF CANCELLATION:-
Before 30 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 75% of the Fees will be refunded and before 15 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 50% of the Fees will be refunded. Once participated in the camp, camp fee will not be refunded or transferred.
TRANSFER OF SEAT:-
Request of transfer of seat on compassionate ground may be considered only once. Further transfer or refund of course fee will not be permitted thereafter.
Participants, who successfully completed the camp / course and abide by the discipline of the programme, will be awarded certificate.
RULES & REGULATION:-
• Do not leave the camp site without permission of Instructor or Camp Incharge.
• Do not keep any weapons with you.
• Do not drink water / Eat food items from unauthorized sources.
• Do not use abusive or vulgar language with other participants and staff.
• Participants breaking above rules will be debated form the camp.
Course (programme) & scheduled are subjected to change without prior notice
bring the Following article:-
A) MULTI ADVENTURE CAMP
1) Clothing (Suitable for adventure activities)
2) Clothing’s to change at night, Undergarments, Towel, and Napkin.
3) Sports or Hunter Shoes (One pair), Socks 2 Pair and Sleeper.
4) Water bottle / Bag (1 to 2 Lt.), Torch, Pen, and Notebook.
5) Woolen monkey cap (Winter)1 Spoon (Plastic or Stainless steel)
6) Toothpaste, Brush, Comb, Mirror, other daily requisites.
7) Medicines as per personal requirement. (if any)
8) 3/4 Bermuda or proper clothes for water sports.
9) One bed Sheet, Chaddar, Pillow.
B) HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION
*Rucksack, *Cotton or Nylon Thermal Inner, *Trek pant & Shorts , *T-Shirts, *Full Pant, *Party Dress *Woolen Pullover Full Sleeves, *Raincoat, *Slippers, *Adequate undergarment, *Towel, *Socks, *Woolen monkey cap, *Bed sheet , *Torch with extra 2 Batteries, *Sunglasses, *Cold cream, *Sunscreen lotion, *Trekking / Sports Shoes, *Water Bottle, *Toilet Paper, *Personal Medicine, *Plastic bag to contain all the above plus a few spare one, *Note book & Pen.