7 DAYS MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS ACTIVITIES:
Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Jummaring, Trekking, Water Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Rifle Shooting, Basic knots, Burma Bridge, Zip Line & More Games.
WINTER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS (7 days)
|COURSE No.23 Diwali Camp|
|11Nov – 17 Nov., 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No.24 Winter Camp|
|25Dec. – 31 Dec., 2018||7600/-||50||12 to 20 years|
SUMMER MULTI ADVENTURE CAMPS (7 days)
|COURSE No. 132 Boys||15 Apr – 21 Apr, 2019||Fees||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 133 Girls||22 Apr – 28 Apr, 2019||will be||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 134 Boys||30 Apr – 06 May, 2019||Declared||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE No. 135 Girls||07 May – 13 May, 2019||After||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 136 Boys||15 May – 21 May, 2019||Dec.2018||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 137 Girls||22 May – 28 May, 2019||50||12 to 20 years|
|COURSE. No. 138 Boys||30 May – 05 June, 2019||50||12 to 20 years|
DANDELI JUNGLE SAFARI CAMP ACTIVITIES:
Jungle Safari, Jungle Trekking, Night Trail, Bird Trail, Rappelling, Kayking, zipline, Jacuzzi Bath, Boating, Management Games, Camp Fire Site Seeing: , Visit to crocodile Park, Visit To Supa dam, visit to synthery Rock
JUNGLE SAFARI IN DANDELI, KARNATAK (6 days)
|COURSE No. 03 (Girls & Boys)||15 May – 20 May, 2019||Fees will be declared After Dec.2018||30||12 years & Above|
HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION IN MANALI (10/11 days)
|COURSE No. 12 Mt. Patalsu Peak||04 May – 14 May, 2019||Fees will be||30||12 years & Above|
|COURSE No. 01 Bhrigu lake Trek||21 May – 31 May, 2019||declared After Dec.2018||30||12 years & Above|
Modular Camps will be Organised as per requirement.
Corporate out bound training programme as per corporate requirement.
By Cash / DD in favor of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation, Nashik. Fees will cover Accommodation, Nutritious Vegetarian Food, Guide charges, Equipments, Training & Transportation from Nashik to Nashik. • Fitness certificate of the candidate from Family physician (M.B.B.S) is essential for admission.
• Participants are bound to follow the rules & regulation of the Bhonsala Adventure Foundation.
• ALLOTMENT OF VACANCIES:-
Seats are allotted on First Come First Serve basis.
Extensive & Painstaking preparation has gone the planning of the camp / course to ensure participant's safety. However Bhonsala adventure foundation cannot be held responsible for any accident, Illness and other such untoward Incidences.
RULES OF CANCELLATION:-
Before 30 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 75% of the Fees will be refunded and before 15 days from the Date of the Trek / Course, 50% of the Fees will be refunded. Once participated in the camp, camp fee will not be refunded or transferred.
TRANSFER OF SEAT:-
Request of transfer of seat on compassionate ground may be considered only once. Further transfer or refund of course fee will not be permitted thereafter.
Participants, who successfully completed the camp / course and abide by the discipline of the programme, will be awarded certificate.
RULES & REGULATION:-
• Do not leave the camp site without permission of Instructor or Camp Incharge.
• Do not keep any weapons with you.
• Do not drink water / Eat food items from unauthorized sources.
• Do not use abusive or vulgar language with other participants and staff.
• Participants breaking above rules will be debated form the camp.
• Use of Mobile phone / Electronic device is prohibited during the camp.
Course (programme) & scheduled are subjected to change without prior notice
bring the Following article:-
A) MULTI ADVENTURE CAMP
1) Clothing for Activities - Track suit, T-Shirt (Please note that Shorts, ¾ Pants, Sleeveless apparels are not allowed for your safety )
2) Clothing’s to change at night, Undergarments, Towel, and Napkin, 1 Party dress.
3) Sports or Hunter Shoes (One pair), Socks 2 Pair and Sleeper.
4) Small Sack, Water bottle / Bag (1 to 2 Lt.), Torch, Pen, and Notebook.
5) Woolen monkey cap (Winter), 1 Spoon (Stainless steel)
6) Toothpaste, Brush, Comb, Mirror, other daily requisites.
7) Odomos and Medicines as per personal requirement. (if any)
8) 3/4 Bermuda for water sports.
9) One bed Sheet, Chaddar / Blanket (winter), Pillow.
B) HIMALYAN TREK & EXPEDITION
*Rucksack, *Cotton or Nylon Thermal Inner, *Trek pant & Shorts , *T-Shirts, *Full Pant, *Party Dress *Woolen Pullover Full Sleeves, *Raincoat, *Slippers, *Adequate undergarment, *Towel, *Socks, *Woolen monkey cap, *Bed sheet , *Torch with extra 2 Batteries, *Sunglasses, *Cold cream, *Sunscreen lotion, *Trekking / Sports Shoes, *Water Bottle, *Toilet Paper, *Personal Medicine, *Plastic bag to contain all the above plus a few spare one, *Note book & Pen.