The Multi adventure camp basically deals with school students, teachers and adults who are exposed to various outward-bound activities like Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Jummaring, Trekking, Zip Line, Water Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Rifle Shooting, Basic Knots, Burma Bridge, Lectures, Camping, Stargazing, Birds Information and many other activities. Through these activities, trainees realize the potential of their characters, strength and weaknesses, both physical and mental, and ability to lead an active life under any natural condition.
It teaches what no class room can teach, the course which inculcates in young minds and bodies the very essence of individual skills and team work. This course is very popular, heavily booked and invariably over subscribed by the leading schools of India.
Day to Day Activities of Adventure Course (7 Days)
Activities :- Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Jummaring, Trekking, Zip Line, Water Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Rifle Shooting, Basic Knots, Burma Bridge, Lectures, Camping, Stargazing, Birds Information & More Games.
Day 01:- Arrival, Reception and Instructions about Course. Move to camp site.
Outing:- Training Area
Lecture, Demonstration and Activity (As per camp Activities)
Day 07:- Dispersal After Closing Ceremony.
Camp Fees:- Rs. 9500/- ( Including 18% GST)
By Cash / DD in favor of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation, Nashik. Fees will cover Accommodation, Nutritious Vegetarian Food, Guide charges, Equipments, Training. .
Extensive & Painstaking preparation have gone in to the planning of the camp / Trek routes to ensure participant's safety. However Bhonsala adventure foundation cannot be held responsible for any accident, Illness and other such untoward Incidences.
3) ALLOTMENT OF VACANCIES:-
Seats are allotted on first come first serve basis. If the required course is not available, vacancy will be given in the next available course.
4) RULES OF CANCELLATION:-
Before 30 days from the Date of the Camp / Trek, 75% of the Fees will be refunded and before 15 days from the Date of the Camp / Trek, 50% of the Fees will be refunded. In other cases no fees will be refunded. Once participated in the Camp / Trek, Camp / Trek fee will not be refunded or transferred.
5) TRANSFER OF SEAT:-
Request of transfer of seat on compassionate ground may be considered only once. Further transfer or refund of course fee will not be permitted thereafter.
Participants, who successfully completed the Camp / Trek and abide by the discipline of the programme, will be awarded certificate.
7) RULES & REGULATION:-
- Do not leave the camp site without permission of Instructor or Camp Incharge.
- Do not keep any weapons with you.
- Do not drink water / Eat food items from unauthorized sources. While trekking do not enter into any personal property or damage any personal property.
- Do not use abusive or vulgar language with other participants and staff.
- Use of Mobile phone / Electronic device is prohibited during the camp.
- Participants are bound to follow the rules & regulation of Bhonsala Adventure Foundation. Participants breaking above rules will be debated form the camp
8) APPLICATION AND MEDICAL FORM:-
• Application Form, Indemnity Bond & Medical Form available at BAF website www.baf.bhonsala.in.
• Medical certificate of the candidate from Family physician (M.B.B.S / M. D.) is essential for admission.
NOTE:- Camp / Trek (programme) & scheduled are subjected to change without prior notice
EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING REQUIRED:-
- Clothing for Activities - Track suit, T-Shirt (Please note that Shorts, ¾ Pants, Sleeveless apparels are not allowed for your safety )
- Clothing’s to change at night, Undergarments, Towel, and Napkin, 1 Party dress.
- Sports or Hunter Shoes (One pair), Socks 2 Pair and Slipper.
- Small Sack, Water bottle / Bag (1 to 2 Lt.), Torch, Pen, and Notebook.
- Woolen monkey cap (Winter), 1 Spoon (Stainless steel)
- Toothpaste, Brush, Comb, Mirror, other daily requisites.
- Odomos and Medicines as per personal requirement. (if any)
- 3/4 Bermuda for water sports.
- One bed Sheet, Chaddar / Blanket (winter), Pillow.